13.4.07

Apologies

My apologies to myself for not posting anything recently. Kinda goes like this:

Razzman: Uhhh... y'know Razz, I'm sorry for not posting anything recently.
Razzman: Uhhh... that's okay Razz, I'm cool with it.
Razzman: That's lame guys, fuck! No seriously, that's lame! I mean, Razzman apologizing to Razzman for not posting???!!! This is my bloody post! I can post as and when I like it!
Razzman: I'm right! Fuck that shit! I don't apologize for not posting!
Razzman: Yeah well, that's cool too, but whoever cusses once more is a f**kin mofo! That's way too much profanity for one post!

Razzman: uhhh... shucks okay.
Razzman: shucks? shucks??? SHUCKS MY SHUCKIN ASS!!! This is my blog! I can't shucking
shuck anytime I want on my shucking blog!
Razzman: I'm right! shuck that shit! I can cuss whenever I shucking like it on my blog! Shuck that Fit!!! Uhhh... I mean... uhhh... y'know...

Have a nice weekend... SHUCKERS!!!

No comments: