16.4.07

Shakalaka Boom Boom


Saw Shakalaka Boom Boom over the weekend. Did I like it, No! Did I like the title song, Yes! Can't get it outta my head! Wish I had it on an online site so that I could have it playing on my blog. If anyone does, please let me know.


Concept: Boy I is a successful musical
composer, boy I meets girl who's a wannabe musical composer, boy Ilikes girl and vice versa, comes in boy II who's a good looking upcoming talented musical composer, girl falls for boy II (in a typical hindi film style musical showdown), boy I is consumer by insecurity and jealousy of boy II and pulls all kinds of funny shit to stomp him down - twisting the music industry to get boy II completely stomped out, then starts the typical hindi film formula and all is shot to shit!

The film stars Celina Jaitley which is one of the primary reasons for watching it. Another reason is the title song.

No comments: